ASUS AX1800 Dual Band WiFi 6 (802.11ax) maršrutizatorius su MU-MIMO ir OFDMA (RT-AX56U)
802.11ax greitis iki 1201Mbps | 4x 1Gbps RJ45 LAN ports | 2x USB | Router app | MU-MIMO | Smart Connect | Traffic Analyzer | Adaptive QoS | AiProtection Pro | Parental Control |VPN server | VPN client | AiCloud | 3G/4G data sharing | Printer Server | Download Master | Dual WAN | IPTV support
- Next-Gen Wi-Fi Standard - Supporting the latest Wi-Fi standard 802.11AX (Wi-Fi 6) and 80MHz bandwidth for better capacity and efficiency
- Ultra-fast Wi-Fi Speed – RT-AX56U supports 80MHz bandwidth and 1024-QAM for dramatically faster wireless connections. With a total networking speed of about 1800Mbps — 574 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1201 Mbps on the 5GHz band.
- Increase Capacity and Efficiency – Supporting not only MU-MIMO but also OFDMA technique to efficiently allocate channels, communicate with multiple devices simultaneously
- Commercial-grade Security– lifetime free AiProtection, powered by Trend Micro™, blocks internet security threats for all your connected smart devices.
- Better Partner with Mesh System- Compatible with ASUS AiMesh Wi Fi system for seamless whole-home coverage.
- NitroQAM™ (1024-QAM) technology - NitroQAM™ (1024-QAM) technology enables a 25% data rate while the older standard is limited to 256-QAM.
Get Your Home Ready for WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
The growing number of connected personal and IoT devices has led to an overall increase in network density that is pushing the limits of the current Wi-Fi standard. The latest 802.11ax standard provides future-proof technologies, higher network efficiency, faster Wi-Fi speeds, greater coverage and improved battery life for connected devices, providing a significantly better networking experience for users.
*It requires 802.11ax-compatible devices to enjoy the benefits brought by 802.11ax WiFi standard.
Next-Gen WiFi Speed
RT-AX56U is a 2x2 dual-band Wi-Fi router that provides 80MHz bandwidth and 1024-QAM for dramatically faster wireless connections. With a total networking speed of about 1800Mbps — 574Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1201Mbps on the 5GHz band — RT-AX56U is 1.5X faster than 802.11ac 2x2 dual-band routers.
Built for Multi-device Households
With a revolutionary combination of OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology, 802.11ax technology provides up to 4X greater network capacity and efficiency in traffic-dense environments. Previous-generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi can only handle one device at a time on each network channel, which is an inefficient use of available bandwidth. OFDMA support in the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard divides each channel into small sub-channels, allowing signals from multiple devices* to be bundled together and transmitted simultaneously, reducing latency for a smoother, more responsive Wi-Fi experience.
Better Battery Life for Your Devices
Target Wake Time (TWT) allows RT-AX56U to schedule designated intervals for devices to transmit data. This allows them to sleep when there is no need to wait for a router signal, reducing power consumption by up to 7X for significantly improved battery life*.
WiFi that Goes Farther
With the latest 802.11ax WiFi standard featuring OFDMA technology, RT-AX56U provides increased WiFi signal range and better coverage by dividing each channel into smaller sub-channels. These sub-channels have a smaller bandwidth that enables them to travel up to 80% farther1, resulting in a better WiFi connection throughout your home*.
Powerful Whole-home Wi-Fi System.
The Way You Want.
In most cases, your RT-AX56U can deliver smooth, reliable Wi-Fi to every part of your home. But Wi-Fi coverage can be affected by many factors — room layout, construction materials, and even furnishings. ASUS AiMesh is an innovative new router feature that fixes these problems: it creates a whole-home Wi-Fi network using multiple ASUS routers. AiMesh is powerful, flexible and you can use a mix of ASUS router models — protecting your investment! AiMesh gives you time-saving central control, and seamless roaming capability. AiMesh is Wi-Fi you can rely on — for all your devices, all the time!> Learn More
Turn your ASUS routers into whole-home Wi-Fi system with a simple firmware update
Mix and match preferred models from selected ASUS routers
Create a Wi-Fi network with either a single SSID or multiple SSIDs
All router features works across the entire Wi-Fi system
- 1 The data refers to uplink OFDMA
- 2 ac data refers to: 40MHz / 256QAM on 2.4GHz band and 80MHz / 256QAM on 5GHz band. ax data refers to: 40MHz / 1024QAM on 2.4GHz band and 80MHz / 1024QAM on 5GHz band
- * To benefit from 802.11ax features, the Wi-Fi client needs to be 802.11ax capable.
- ** Actual data throughput and WiFi coverage will vary from network conditions and environmental factors, including the volume of network traffic, building material and construction, and network overhead, result in lower actual data throughput and wireless coverage.
- *** Quoted network speeds and bandwidth based on current IEEE 802.11ax specifications. Actual performance may be affected by network and service provider factors, interface type, and other conditions. Connected devices must be 802.11ax-compatible for best results.
|Network Standard||IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11ax, IPv4, IPv6|
|Data Rate||802.11a : 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54 Mbps
802.11b : 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
802.11g : 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54 Mbps
802.11n : up to 300 Mbps
802.11ac : up to 867 Mbps
802.11ax (2.4GHz) : up to 574 Mbps
802.11ax (5GHz) : up to 1201 Mbps
|Antenna||External antenna x 2|
|Transmit/Receive||2.4 GHz 2 x 2
5 GHz 2 x 2
|Processor||1.5GHz quad-core processor|
|Memory||256 MB Flash
512 MB RAM
|Wi-Fi Technology||OFDMA (Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access)
Beamforming: standard-based and universal
1024-QAM high data rate
20/40/80 MHz bandwidth
|Operating Frequency||2.4 GHz / 5 GHz|
|Encryption||WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise , WPA2-Enterprise , WPS support|
|Firewall & Access Control||Firewall: SPI intrusion detection, DoS protection
Access control：Parental control, Network service filter, URL filter, Port filter
|Management||UPnP, IGMP v1/v2/v3, DNS Proxy, DHCP, NTP Client, DDNS, Port Trigger, Port Forwarding, DMZ, System Event Log|
|VPN Support||IPSec server
|WAN Connection Type||Internet connection type : Automatic IP, Static IP, PPPoE(MPPE supported), PPTP, L2TP|
|Utilities||Router setup wizard; Firmware restoration; Device discovery; printer setup utility|
|Ports||RJ45 for Gigabits BaseT for WAN x 1, RJ45 for Gigabits BaseT for LAN x 4
USB 2.0 x 1
USB 3.1 Gen 1 x 1
|Button||WPS Button, Reset Button, Power Switch|
|LED Indicator||Power x 1
LAN x 4
WAN x 1
Wi-Fi x 2
|OS Support||Windows® 10
Mac OS X 10.6 or Above
iOS 9.0 or higher
|Power Supply||AC Input : 110V~240V(50~60Hz)
DC Output : 12 V with max. 2 A current
|Dimensions||223.5 x 129.3 x 47.5 mm (WxDxH)|
Warranty Card x1