LigoWave išorinis AP su integruota dvipoliarizacine 90° sektorine antena, NFT Blizzard 2ac-90 Lite
802.11b/g/n/ac veikimo standartai, 2Ghz ir 5Ghz, dvigubas MIMO 2x2, 1x POE-in LAN 802.3 af/at, radijos galingumas net 25dBm, palaikomas LigoWave Infinity kontrolerio, 48V PoE blokelis komplekte
The „NFT Blizzard 2ac-90 Lite“ is an outdoor Wi-Fi access point that utilizes the 802.11ac technology and integrated 2.4/5GHz 2×2 MIMO radios, boasting 25dBm of transmit power.
The device’s gigabit Ethernet port with 802.3af/at support allows users to power up the device using PoE switches. The NFT Blizzard 2ac-90 Lite is specifically designed for cost-efficient, yet professional outside hotspot scenarios. The IP66-rated casing, integrated surge protection, and easy-to-use pole mounting ensure an effective and inexpensive solution for various applications, including public Wi-Fi, education, hospitality, retail, dining venues, and many more.
The Infinity Controller is an intuitive product and network management platform for your NFT devices. It allows easy, simple, and fast network installation, configuration, and control, all of which can be performed using a web browser.
The Controller also facilitates network maintenance and expansion by automating these processes. The management platform can function as an integrated controller or as an external one (i.e. Infinity Cloud Controller), thus serving as an optimal solution for setting up and managing networks of any size.
Automated Device Onboarding
Automated device onboarding (ADO) is the process of automatically setting up Infinity access points that are introduced to the network. Not only does ADO eliminate the discrepancies caused by manual setup, but it also simplifies the deployment process and saves valuable time.
Automated device onboarding requires one-time configuration of the Cloud AP, after which the settings are automatically applied to all Infinity access points that are newly-connected to the network using a physical connection.
Flexible Network Scaling
The External Infinity Controller is designed with various types of networks in mind, whether they contain just a few access points or thousands of them.
Networks can be categorized into different logical groups (up to 4 layers) based on geographical location, service type, company branch, or other criteria. Each group can have different configurations assigned to them and access points can easily migrate between networks.
Furthermore, the External NFT Controller (installed on customer premises) supports multiple organizations simultaneously (many network owners).
Pay as You Grow
A cloud-based Infinity Controller account is free and supports a network of up to 10 Infinity wireless access points, but can be expanded as the business grows.
Predefined Scenarios for Your Applications
The Infinity Controller provides an array of features, collectively forming the optimal solution for multiple scenarios, e.g. a complete any-size office access point network, small café or shop hotspot, and an Easy Mesh application, which is popular among small hotels, schools, and hospitals.
IP Session Logging
Infinity access points allow users to track and log end-user credentials (source/destination IPs and ports, MAC address, etc.) on the Internet, thus allowing a safer and transparent Internet service.
Easy Mesh is LigoWave’s solution to wireless network coverage expansion and device configuration automation. This feature is designed for the NFT Series (as well as DLB devices utilizing NFT firmware) and is only available on the External Infinity Controller.
The Infinity Controller allows users to set up an Easy Mesh network in a plain and simple way: just have at least one LANconnected AP, create a new Easy Mesh network, assign devices to it, and you are good to go!
LigoWave access points have an integrated mobile device detection feature. This means that any device within range can be logged using the MAC address and date/time without any user interaction.
The data is exported in real time and can be used to improve the services of an enterprise or managed service provider by importing them into proprietary applications for analytics and insights. An API is available upon request.
Small Form Factor
A small form factor means smaller packaging, which in turn reduces transportation costs and enables the devices to blend in better with the surroundings. Moreover, the NFT Blizzard 2ac-90 Lite is designed with a non-metallic IP66 weatherproof exterior, making the device lighter and corrosion-resistant.
Innovative Pole Mounting
The „NFT Blizzard 2ac-90 Lite“ has an innovative adjustable mounting bracket, designed for assembly and installation on poles.
It consists of two easy-to-connect parts that allow robust mounting and precision tilting. A metal strap is included to securely tighten the device.
The design includes additional reinforcements and strong materials to ensure resilience in extreme climate conditions.
• WLAN Standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac;
• Radio Mode: Dual 2×2 MIMO;
• Radio Frequency Band:
* 2.402–2.482GHz (Country-Dependent); FCC 2.402–2.472GHz (CH1–CH11);
* 5.150–5.850GHz (Country-Dependent); FCC 5.150-5.250GHz (CH36-CH48);
* 5.725-5.850GHz (CH149–CH161);
• Transmit Power:
* 2.4GHz: 22dBm @ MCS7; 25dBm @ MCS0;
* 5GHz: 20dBm @ MCS9; 25dBm @ MCS0;
• Channel Size: 20, 40, 80MHz;
• Modulation Schemes:
* 802.11ac: OFDM (256-QAM, 64-QAM, 16-QAM, QPSK, BPSK);
* 802.11a/g/n: OFDM (64-QAM, 16-QAM, QPSK, BPSK);
* 802.11b: DSS (CCK, DQPSK, DBPSK);
• Data Rates:
* 802.11ac @ 80MHz: 866, 780, 650, 585, 520, 390, 260, 195, 130, 65Mbps;
* 802.11n @ 40MHz: 300, 270, 240, 180, 120, 90, 60, 30Mbps;
* 802.11a/g @ 20MHz: 54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 9, 6Mbps;
* 802.11b @ 20MHz: (11, 5.5, 2, 1Mbps);
• Duplexing Scheme: Time division duplex;
• Wireless Security: WPA/WPA2 (TKIP/AES) Personal, WPA/WPA2 (TKIP/AES) Enterprise, WACL, Hotspot (UAM);
• Roaming: Yes.
• Type: Integrated Dual-Polarized 2.4/5GHz 90° Sector Antenna;
• Gain: 11dBi (5GHz) / 9dBi (2.4GHz).
• Interface: 10/100/1000 Base-T, RJ-45.
• Operating Mode: Bridge, Router IPv4 and IPv6;
• Management: IPv4 Static, Dynamic;
• Management: IPv6 Static, Dynamic Stateless, Dynamic Stateful;
• Secondary IPv4: Supported;
• VLAN: 802.1Q for Management and Data;
• Virtual SSID: 8 per radio;
• Band Steering: Supported.
• Client Isolation: Supported;
• Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM): Supported;
• Multicast Enhancement: Supported;
• Concurrent Clients: 254.
• Services: SNMP server, NTP client, system alerts;
• Discovery Services: Bonjour, CDP/LLDP, SSDP.
• Power Supply: 802.3af/at with Passive PoE (37–56V) Support;
• Power Source: 100–240VAC to 48VDC PoE (Included);
• Power Consumption: 12W.
• Dimensions: 380mm, 100mm, 35mm;
• Weight: 0.460g;
• Mounting: Pole Mounting Bracket Included.
• Operating Temperature: –40°C (–40°F) ~ +65°C (+149°F);
• Humidity: 0~90% (Non-Condensing);
• Surge Protection: 2/4kV (Class 4).
• System Monitoring via SNMP v1, Full Management via External NFT Controller.
• Certification: FCC/IC/CE.