LigoWave belaidis lauko įrenginys LigoDLB 2-90n (DLB-2-90N)
2,4 GHz 802.11n su “MIMO 2x2“ siųstuvais ir integruota didelio stiprumo dvigubai poliarizuota 100° sektorine antena, antenos stiprumas - 16 dBi, perdavimo galia - iki 31 dBm, PTMP jungčiai iki 10 km/6,21 mi.
LigoWave’s „DLB 2-90n“ delivers the highest performance and stability available in the 2.4GHz Base Station class. This product combines a robust, highly advanced 802.11n radio core containing MIMO 2×2 technology with an integrated, high gain, dual polarized, 100° sector antenna. The device is powered by a reliable, advanced, and feature-rich operating system, allowing the creation of high throughput, stable wireless networks quickly and effectively. Although the DLB 2-90n was designed mainly as a Base Station it also supports client-operating mode, which greatly extends the possible application scenarios.
The smart dynamic polling based protocol (iPoll 3) ensures reliable communication even in congested areas with 64 client devices connected to a base-station.
Equipped with LigoWave’s dual firmware image feature, remote software upgrades are assured even if a power failure interrupts the process. The device will restart using the prior firmware in the event of an upgrade failure.
The enclosure is made of polycarbonate plastic with UV inhibitors to provide years of outdoor exposure in direct sunlight without cracking. The „DLB 2-90n“ was designed and tested to meet an IP-65 rating as well as vibration, temperature, drop, salt, fog, and electrical surge standards to ensure a high level of reliability unsurpassed in the industry. It is equipped with a grounding lug and a grounded 24-volt PoE to allow a professional installation, resistant to electrical surges. The mounting bracket permits installation on a wall or a pole and provides up to 30 degrees of down-tilt adjustment.
• WLAN Standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, iPoll (Proprietary);
• Radio Mode: MIMO 2×2;
• Radio Frequency Band: 2.402-2.492GHz (FCC 2.412-2.462GHz);
• Transmit Power: Up to 31dBm (Country Dependent);
• Receive Sensitivity: Varying between -96 and -74 dBm depending on modulation;
• Channel Size: 5, 10, 20, 40MHz;
• Modulation Schemes
* 802.11 g/n: OFDM (64-QAM, 16-QAM, QPSK, BPSK);
* 802.11 b: DSS (CCK, DQPSK, DBPSK);
• Data Rates
* 802.11 n: 300, 270, 240, 180, 120, 90, 60, 30Mbps;
* 802.11 g: 54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 9, 6Mbps;
* 802.11 b: 11, 5.5, 2, 1Mbps;
• Error Correction: FEC, Selective ARQ;
• Duplexing Scheme: Time Division Duplex.
• Type: Integrated Directional Dual-Polarized Panel;
• Gain: 16dBi.
• Interface 10/100 Base-T, RJ45.
• Wireless Operating Modes: Access point (auto WDS), access point (iPoll 3), station (WDS, iPoll 3), station (ARP NAT);
• Wireless Techniques: Smart station polling, smart auto-channel, adaptive auto modulation, automatic transmit power control (ATPC);
• Wireless Security: WPA/WPA2 personal, WPA/WPA2 enterprise, WACL, user isolation;
• Wireless QoS: 4 queues prioritization on iPoll 3;
• Network Operating Modes: Bridge, router iPv4, router IPv6;
• Network Techniques: Routing with and without NAT, VLAN;
• WAN Protocols: Static IP, DHCP client, PPPoE client;
• Services: DHCP server, SNMP server, NTP client, router advertisement daemon, ping watchdog;
• Management: HTTP(S) GUI, SSH, SNMP read, WNMS, Telnet;
• Tools: Site survey, link test, antenna alignment.
• Dimensions: Length 430mm (16.9 ‘’), Width 150mm (5.9 ‘’), Height 40mm (1.6 ‘’);
• Weight: 1000g (2.2lb);
• Mounting: Combination wall / pole mount included.
• Power Supply: 12–24VDC passive PoE (24V passive PoE adapter is included in the package);
• Power Source: 100–240VAC;
• Max Power Consumption: 4.5W.
• Operating Temperature: –40°C (–40°F) ~ +65°C (+149°F);
• Humidity: 0~90% (Non-Condensing).
• System Monitoring: SNMP v1/2c/3 server, Syslogs, system alerts via e-mail and SNMP trap.
• Certification: FCC/IC/CE.