Išmanus PoE+ komutatorius/šakotuvas TP-LINK T1500-28PCT (TL-SL2428P), 24-Port 10/100Mbps + 4-Port Gigabit
Jungtys: 24 FE + 4 GE + 2 Combo SFP, PoE jungtys: 24 PoE+, PoE standartas (IEEE): 802.3af/802.3at, PoE galia: 180W, tipas: valdomas.
The T1500-28PCT provides 24 10/100Mbps ports that supports 802.3at/af-compliant PoE, with a total PoE power supply up to 180W, powerful and flexible enough for users to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras. The switch also comes equipped with 4 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports and 2 combo SFP slots, expanding your network flexibly. In addition, it provides high performance, enterprise-level QoS, useful security strategies and rich layer 2 management features.
TP-LINK Smart PoE Switch T1500-28PCT is a cost-effective product solution for the small and medium business. T1500-28PCT has useful security features. The Storm Control feature protects against Broadcast, Multicast and Unknown unicast Storm. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. Anymore, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with SNMP and RMON, mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. For workgroup and departments requiring cost-sensitive layer 2 switch, TP-LINK smart PoE switch T1500-28PCT provides you the ideal access-edge solution.
IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant Power over Ethernet
The T1500-28PCT supports 24 ports of IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant PoE and has a total power supply of 180W to power any 802.3at or 802.3af compliant power device. It’s an efficient and cost-effective choice to work with wireless access points, surveillance cameras, IP phones and other PoE supported devices, while getting rid of cables or power lines running around. Compact and flexible, the T1500-28PCT is ideal to flexibly use PoE to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras for projects or small business networks.
Advanced QoS features
To integrate voice, data and video service on one network, the switch applies rich QoS policies. Administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including Port Priority, 802.1P Priority and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free. In conjunction with the Voice VLAN the switch supports, the voice applications will operate with much smoother performance.
Abundant Layer 2 features
For more application of layer 2 switches, T1500-28PCT supports a complete lineup of layer 2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Isolation, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Group and 802.3x Flow Control function. Any more, the switches provide advanced features for network maintenance such as Loop Back Detection, Cable Diagnostics and IGMP Snooping. IGMP snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access.
Enterprise Level Management Features
T1500-28PCT is easy to use and manage. It supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) or SNMP (v1/2/3) and RMON support enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events.
• Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1p;
* 24 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports (Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX);
* 4 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports (Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX);
* 2 Combo Gigabit SFP Slots;
• Network Media:
* 10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m);
* 100BASE-TX/1000Base-T: UTP category 5, 5e or above cable (maximum 100m);
* 1000BASE-X: MMF, SMF;
• Fan Quantity: 2;
• Power Supply: 100~240VAC, 50/60Hz;
• Power Consumption: Maximum(PoE on): 222.15W (220V/50Hz);
• PoE+ Ports(RJ45) Standard: 802.3at/af compliant;
• PoE+ Ports: 24 Ports;
• Power Supply: 180W;
• Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 17.3*8.7*1.7 in.(440*220*44 mm).
• Bandwidth/Backplane: 12.8Gbps;
• Packet Forwarding Rate: 9.5Mpps;
• MAC Address Table: 8k;
• Jumbo Frame: 9216 Bytes.
• Quality of Service:
Support 802.1p CoS/DSCP priority;
* Support 4 priority queues;
• Queue scheduling: SP, WRR, SP+WRR;
• Port/Flow-based Rate Limiting;
• Voice VLAN;
• L2 Features:
• IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3;
* 802.3ad LACP (Up to 6 aggregation groups, containing 4 ports per group);
* Spanning Tree STP/RSTP/MSTP;
* LLDP, LLDP-MED;
* BPDU Filtering/Guard;
* TC/Root Protect;
* Loop back detection;
* 802.3x Flow Control;
• VLAN: Supports up to 512 VLANs simultaneously (out of 4K VLAN Ids);
• Access Control List: L2～L4 package filtering based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports;
• Security: SSH v1/v2 SSL v2/v3/TLSv1;
• Port Security;
• Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown-unicast Storm Control;
• Management :
* Web-based GUI and CLI management;
* SNMP v1/v2c/v3, compatible with public MIBs and TP-LINK private MIBs;
* RMON (1, 2, 3, 9 groups);
* CPU Monitoring;
* Port Mirroring;
• Time Setting: SNTP;
• Firmware Upgrade: TFTP & Web;
• System Diagnose: VCT;
• SYSLOG & Public MIBS;
• Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS;
• Package Contents: T1500-28PCT;
• Power Cord;
• Installation Guide;
• Resource CD;
• Rackmount Kit;
• Rubber Feet;
• System Requirements: Microsoft® Windows® XP, Vista™ Windows 7 or Windows 8, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux;
* Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉);
* Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉);
* Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing;
* Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing.