Išmanus PoE komutatorius/šakotuvas TP-LINK T1600G-28PS (TL-SG2424P)
Jungtys: 24 GE + 4 Combo SFP, PoE jungtys: 24 PoE+, PoE standartas (IEEE): 802.3af/802.3at, PoE galia: 192W, tipas: valdomas.
The T1600G-28PS provides 24 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports which support 802.3at/af-compliant PoE, with a total PoE power supply up to 192W, powerful and flexible enough for users to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras. The switch is also equipped with 4 Gigabit SFP slots, expanding your network flexibly. In addition, it provides high performance, powerful L2 and L2+ features like static routing, enterprise-level QoS, and useful security strategies.
Static Routing helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources. The Storm Control feature protects against Broadcast, Multicast and Unknown unicast Storm. 802.1X and Radius Authentication allows network client to be authenticated through external Radius Servers. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. Moreover, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with SNMP, RMON and Dual Image, mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. With all these advanced features, the JetStream Gigabit Smart PoE+ Switch T1600G-28PS is an ideal choice for projects or business networks which need PoE function.
IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant Power over Ethernet
The T1600G-28PS provides 24 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports that support 802.3at/af-compliant PoE, with a total PoE power supply up to 192W to power any 802.3at/af compliant power device. Compact and flexible, the T1600G-28PS is ideal to flexibly use PoE to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras for projects or small business networks.
Abundant L2 and L2+ features
T1600G-28PS supports rich L2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Isolation, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Group and 802.3x Flow Control function. Besides, the switch provides advanced features for network maintenance such as Loop Back Detection, Cable Diagnostics and IGMP Snooping. IGMP snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access. Moreover, T1600G-28PS supports L2+ feature—static routing, which is a simple way to provide segmentation of the network with internal routing through the switch and helps network traffic for more efficient use.
T1600G-28PS supports IP-MAC-Port Binding, Port Security, Storm control and DHCP Snooping which protect against broadcast storms, ARP attacks, etc. In addition, the Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) feature restricts access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports and even VLAN ID. Moreover, the switch supports 802.1X, which allows network clients to be authenticated through external Radius servers. Guest VLAN function supports to enable the non-802.1X clients to access the specific network resource.
Advanced QoS features
To integrate voice, data and video service on one network, the switch applies rich QoS policies.Administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including Port Priority, 802.1P Priority and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free.
Enterprise Level Management Features
T1600G-28PS is easy to use and manage. It supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) or industry-standard Command Line Interface (CLI), SNMP (v1/2/3) and RMON support enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events. And comprehensive IPv6 supporting management ensures a smooth migration to IPv6-based network. Besides, it also supports Dual Image, which provides reduced down-time for the switches, when the image is being upgraded / downgraded.
• Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.3z, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1x;
* 24 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports (Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX);
* 4 Gigabit SFP Slots;
• Network Media:
* 10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m);
* 100BASE-TX/1000Base-T: UTP category 5, 5e or above cable (maximum 100m);
* 1000BASE-X: MMF, SMF;
• Fan Quantity: 2;
• Power Supply: 100~240VAC, 50/60Hz;
• Power Consumption:
* Maximum (PoE on): 264.8W (220V/50Hz);
* Minimum (PoE off): 28.2W (220V/50Hz);
• PoE+ Ports(RJ45): Standard: 802.3at/af compliant;
• PoE+ Ports: 24 Ports;
• Power Supply: 192W;
• Jumbo Frame;
• Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 17.3 * 8.7 * 1.73 in. (440 * 220 * 44 mm).
• Bandwidth/Backplane: 56Gbps;
• Packet Forwarding Rate: 41.7Mpps;
• MAC Address Table: 16K;
• Jumbo Frame: 9KB.
• Quality of Service:
* Support 802.1p CoS/DSCP priority;
* Support 8 priority queues;
• Queue scheduling: SP, WRR, SP+WRR;
• Port/Flow- based Rate Limiting;
• IPv6 QoS*;
• Voice VLAN;
• L2 and L2+ Features:
* Static Routing;
* DHCP Relay*;
* IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3;
* 802.3ad LACP (Up to 14 aggregation groups, containing 8 ports per group);
* Spanning Tree STP/RSTP/MSTP;
* BPDU Filtering/Guard;
* TC/Root Protect;
* Loopback detection;
* 802.3x Flow Control;
* LLDP, LLDP-MED*;
* Supports up to 4K VLANs simultaneously (out of 4K VLAN Ids);
* MAC/Protocol-based VLAN;
* Access Control List: L2～L4 package filtering based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports;
* IPv6 ACL*;
* Port Security;
* DHCP Snooping;
* IP-MAC-Port Binding;
* ARP Inspection;
* 802.1x and Radius Authentication;
* SSH v1/v2;
* SSL v3/TLSv1;
* Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown-unicast Storm Control;
* Dos Defend;
* Dual IPv4/IPv6 stack;
* Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD) Snooping;
* IPv6 neighbor discovery (ND);
* Path maximum transmission unit (MTU) discovery;
* Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) version 6;
• IPv6 Applications:
* DHCPv6 Client;
* Telnet (v6);
* IPv6 SNMP;
* IPv6 SSH;
* IPv6 SSL;
* IPv6 TFTP;
* Web-based GUI and CLI management;
* SNMP v1/v2c/v3,compatible with public MIBs and TP-LINK private MIBs;
* RMON (1, 2, 3, 9 groups);
* CPU Monitoring;
* Port Mirroring;
* Firmware Upgrade: TFTP & Web;
* System Diagnose: VCT;
* SYSLOG & Public MIBS;
* Dual Image.
*These features will be supported in a future firmware release.
• Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS;
• Package Contents:
* Power Cord;
* Installation Guide;
* Resource CD;
* Rackmount Kit;
* Rubber Feet;
• System Requirements: Microsoft® Windows® XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, Windows 8, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux;
* Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉);
* Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉);
* Operating Humidity: 10%~90%RH non-condensing;
* Storage Humidity: 5%~90%RH non-condensing.