2.4GHz prieigos taškas su 4G (LTE) tarptautiniu modemu MIKROTIK (LtAP LTE kit (RBLtAP-2HnD&R11e-LTE))
Itin tvirtas, oro sąlygoms atsparus dizainas, papildomas miniPCI įvadas, trys SIM įvadai, GNSS palaikymas (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo), LTE modemas tarptautiniam ryšiui 1,2,3,7,8,20,38 ir 40, 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n belaidis ryšys, 1x Gigabit LAN jungtis, 1x RS232 nuosekli jungtis, pasyvus PoE 11-30V, Router OS (4-asis licencijos lygis).
Introducing LtAP LTE kit– a heavy-duty 4G (LTE) access point with GPS support.
The new LtAP LTE kit is a compact 4G (LTE) capable weatherproof wireless access point – perfect for busy urban environment or off-the-grid outdoors networking. It has a built-in cellular modem that supports 4G (LTE) connectivity – no need for additional devices, it works out of the box.
Its high power 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n wireless capability provides secure access to LTE network from your phone or any other wireless device with up to 150 Mbps download speed. You can also use a Gigabit Ethernet LAN port for your wired devices. There are several power options – DC jack, POE-in and automotive.
The rugged and extremely durable case with a special wall mounting kit will be perfect for almost any challenge: from public transportation, food trucks or logistics to harsh winter and stormy desert environment. LtAP can handle any temperature from -40 C° to +70 C°. It is a perfect solution for tracking vehicles in real time. We have provided a simple tracking application example in the RouterOS documentation to help you get started. LtAP even has 3 Mini-SIM slots for easy roaming management. Saves your time and money worldwide!
The unit comes with an extra miniPCIe slot, offering many expansion options. For example, you can install a second LTE modem for redundancy or a 5GHz interface to have dual concurrent 2.4 GHz / 5GHz AP + LTE. Another miniPCIe slot is already populated with the LTE modem.
LtAP has a RS232 serial port, which gives you console access for debugging, as well as full size USB for other devices.
RBLtAP-2HnD&R11e-LTE includes LTE modem that supports International LTE bands 1,2,3,7,8,20,38 and 40.
The new LtAP LTE kit is more than an access point – it is what you need it to be wherever you need it to be.
• Product code: RBLtAP-2HnD&R11e-LTE;
• Architecture: MMIPS;
• CPU: MT7621A;
• CPU core count: 2;
• CPU nominal frequency: 880 MHz;
• CPU Threads count: 4;
• Size of RAM: 128 MB;
• Storage size: 16 MB;
• Storage type: FLASH.
• Operating system: RouterOS (License level 4).
• PoE in: Passive PoE;
• PoE in input Voltage: 12-30 V;
• Number of DC inputs: 3 (DC jack, PoE-IN, Automotive);
• DC jack input Voltage: 12-30 V;
• Automotive input Voltage: 12-30 V;
• Max power consumption: 24 W;
• Max power consumption without attachments: 12 W.
• 2G Category: Class12;
• 3G Category: R7 (21Mbps Downlinks, 5.76Mbps Uplink);
• LTE Category: 4 (150Mbps Downlink, 50Mbps Uplink);
• LTE FDD bands: 1 (2100MHz) / 2 (1900MHz) / 3 (1800MHz) / 7 (2600MHz) / 8 (900 MHz) / 20 (800MHz);
• LTE TDD bands: 38 (2600MHz) / 40 (2300MHz);
• LTE antenna max gain: 4 dBi (with u.FL connector);
• Antenna beam width: 360°.
• Wi-Fi generation: 4;
• Wireless antenna max gain: 2.5 dBi.
• 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 1.
• Number of SIM slots: 3 Modem (Mini SIM);
• MiniPCI-e slots: 2;
• Serial port: RS232;
• Number of USB ports: 1;
• USB Power Reset: Yes;
• USB slot type: USB type A;
• Max USB current (A): 1.
• PCB temperature monitor: Yes;
• Voltage Monitor: Yes;
• Dimensions: 170 x 162 x 40 mm;
• Tested ambient temperature: -40°C to 70°C.