MIMOSA 16 dBi signalinė antena skirta C5x (MIMOSA_N5-X16)
Poliarizacija: dvigubo pasvirimo 45º, simetrija (3 dB): 22º, Front-to-Back santykis (min): 50 dB, Front-to-Side santykis (min): 43 dB
The Mimosa C5x is the industry’s most versatile, modular, radio solution with five gain options (8, 12, 16, 20 and 25 dBi). The ultra-rugged solution provides extended frequency operation from 4.9–6.4 GHz, with best-in-class noise immunity. Delivering the ultimate in flexibility and value, the C5x is the go-to solution for 5 GHz deployments. The C5x can be used in PTP or PTMP mode with speeds of up to 700 Mbps.
Integrated Radio with Modular Antenna Options
The C5x radio’s native 8 dBi gain can be increased to 12, 16, 20 or 25 dBi using Mimosa’s modular, N5-X, twist-on antennas, offering the ease and simplicity of integrated radios, but with so much more flexibility!
Incredible RF Performance
Available with either Cassegrain or horn antenna options, the C5x reduces localized noise and provides immunity from interference with breakthrough front-to-back and front-to-side performance. Each
antenna in the N5-X family is optimized to isolate noise with incredible sidelobe rejection.
The C5x, with its die-cast aluminum metal enclosure, dual pole mounts, and industrial-grade twist-on antenna options, is custom-engineered to reduce noise, withstand the outdoor elements and stay mounted in harsh wind and extreme weather.
Extended Frequency 4.9–6.4 GHz
To escape the noise, the C5x lets you take advantage of licensed frequencies from 4.9 GHz up to 6.4 GHz, where allowed by local regulations, including the public safety band in the US. The custom-designed N5-X modular antennas are specifically optimized for C5x extended frequency support.
• Broadband service providers
• Public safety and first responders
• Enterprise and campus building interconnecting
• Multipoint distribution for WiFi, video security and Smart Cities
Distances that are supported for PTP and PTMP C5x links
This depends on the antenna size and regulatory power settings. The C5x and all the N5-X antenna options are available in Mimosa’s Network Design Tool (NDT). It’s free and very easy to model a PTP link or PTMP coverage area, give it a try at: https://design.mimosa.co/designtool/ndt
• Gain: 16 dBi;
• Polarization: Dual-slant 45º;
• Beamwidth Symmetric (3dB): 22º;
• Front-to-Back Ratio (min): 50dB;
• Front-to-Side Ratio (min): 43dB;
• Weight: 0.61 kg (1.35 lbs);
• Dimensions: Diameter: 160 mm (6.29”) Depth: 116 mm (4.57”);
• Mount: Mimosa N5-X twist-on;
• Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph);
• Wind Loading: 5.13 kg @ 160 km/h (11.30 lbs @ 100 mph).