UBIQUITI 5 GHz airMAX® AC ilgo nuotolio CPE su InnerFeed® technologija (LBE-5AC-LR)
Itin galinga, kryptinė, 2x2 MIMO antena, galia 26 dBi, 1x gigabitinė LAN jungtis, pralaidumas: 450+ Mbps.
Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of airMAX® CPE (Customer Premises Equipment), the LiteBeam® 5AC Gen 2, with dedicated Wi-Fi management.
Improved Noise Immunity
The LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2 directsRF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2 blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed® technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
Featuring high performance and innovative mechanical design, the LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2 is versatile and cost‑effective to deploy.
The LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2 offers quick and easy alignment and enhanced protection against power surges. There are two models available:
„LBE-5AC-Gen2“. This model features a robust mount with separate azimuth and elevation adjustments.
„LBE-5AC-LR“. Designed for long-range applications, the „LBE-5AC-LR“ features a larger reflector size and elevation adjustment (azimuth is adjusted by rotation around the pole).
• Dimensions: 512.5 x 385.75 x 258.3 mm (20.18 x 15.19 x 10.17");
* Without Mount - 1.360 kg (2.998 lb);
* With Mount - 1.735 kg (3.825 lb);
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.3A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included);
• Max. Power Consumption: 7W;
• Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return);
• Supported Voltage Range: 24V ± 10%;
• Gain: 26 dBi;
• Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port;
• Processor Specs: MIPS 74Kc;
• Memory: 64 MB DDR2;
• LEDs: Power, Ethernet;
• Channel Sizes:
* PtP Mode - 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz;
* PtMP Mode - 10/20/30/40 MHz;
• Enclosure Characteristics: Reflector (Aluminum) / Plastic: PC;
• Mounting: Pole-Mounting Kit (Included);
• Wind Loading: 550 N @ 200 km/h (123.6 lbf @ 125 mph);
• Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph);
• ESD/EMP Protection: ± 24 kV Contact / Air;
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F);
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing;
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC;
• Operating Frequency (MHz): 5150 - 5875;
• Management Radio (MHz): 2412 - 2472.